Click The above link to View Our Brochure Online!
Feel Free to contact our Friendly Offices, or Belinda Fourie Directly at:
Together We Can was established approximately 15 years ago to help rehabilitate and re-integrate young and the not so young people of all races with addiction problems back into society. We are a restoration centre addressing the dire need in our community to combat substance abuse.
Together We Can has a 75% recovery rate based on a 5 year period. Our program has been designed and developed to expose and dismantle the deadly denial systems, attitudes and beliefs that initiate and sustain addictions of various kinds.
Together We Can
Durbanville, Cape Town
Together we can is tucked away in the Corner of the Durbanville and Kraaifontein Border, in Cape Town. It is a place where one can do introspection, discover who you are and find your purpose in life.
Together We Can is a peaceful place where, with the help of facilitators, people suffering from substance abuse and related issues can find meaning in life while building a personal relationship with their Creator.
If you know the truth, the truth will set you free. T.W.C is a Christian mentoring facility where we believe that people are set free by the Truth of God and His word. Anyone who is prepared to participate in the program will be accepted.
The curriculum is based on cognitive behavior therapy which deals with adjusting learned behavior.
Clients engage in group therapy as well as individual mentoring sessions. The recovery process is not a destination but a journey, that means it is a process.
Together We Can
Eendekuil, Western Cape
Together We Can has a sister rehabilitation centre which is situated in a small town called Eendekuil, just outside Piketburg in the Western Cape, a comfortable 90 minutes drive from Cape Town.
Based on the same principles and ideologies, the curriculums runs parallel to each other.
Curriculum & Activities:
The following courses, curriculums and classes are run:
- Therapon Thinking Errors—Cognitive Therapy has identified common thinking errors that can skew your judgment and make it hard to appraise your situation realistically. How we look at events or situations plays a significant role in how we feel and behave. This is particularly true when it comes to alcohol and drug addiction. Becoming mindful of these common cognitive distortions will help you understand yourself and other people better, and improve your decision making.
- Celebrate Recovery— is aimed at all the “hurts, habits and hang-ups” including but not only limited to drug and alcohol addictions, eating disorders, anxiety disorders and sexual abuse.
- Step Work — Green & Gold Book — an in depth look and step working guide with questions.
- Just for Today — a daily meditation guide relating to the issues of recovery, tackled on a daily basis.
- Aunty June — A pillar of strength as she leads praise & worship each Wednesday Evening.
- Dream Builders— Empowering people from every nation to prosper under the blessing, and develop their gifting while manifesting the kingdom of God.
- Pastor Tiaan— Our anointed house Pastor giving weekly classes, fellowship groups, individual counselling, and Sunday Church focusing on the Word of God.
- DVD teachings— A well established and mature library of interactive teachings that captivate our young audience, teach them life lessons and carry important life lessons.
- Group Therapy and individual counseling
- Workshops on personal boundaries
- Workshops on triggers and relapse prevention
- Mens & Ladies Conferences
- Bible study & Cell Group (evenings)
- His Steps
We foster and nurture broken relationships with families and restore those relationships by means of conjoint and family sessions.